Friday, August 27, 2010

My Pink Stamper Winter Project Challange

Hi Ladies! Welcome to Creative Endings~ This post is going to showcase a "ready for winter" challenge issued by Robin at www.mypinkstamper.com. I made this cute little card using the Cricut cartridge "Create A Critter". Isn't is so cute? It's hard for me to get into Christmas/Winter living in Arizona.. but I love this challenge and it makes me get into the spirit. 


Recipe:
1~ 81/2 x 5 1/2 Red cardstock
1~ 8 1/4 x 5 1/4 green Ivy card stock
Reindeer, sentiment and lights from Create a Critter Cricut cartridge
Glitter the lights and Rudolf's nose
Little green button

14 comments:

  1. Cute! Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I didn't even think about Create a Critter for a Christmas card. These are really cute cuts, and I love the button in "Joy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! I saw in your profile you are from TN! ME TOO. I live just outside the Memphis area. I am now following your blog, look forward to seeing more of your creativity

    Marilyn C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it turned out terrific! Thanks for playing in my challenge.

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card-love the paper you used--gotta love Create a Critter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. The reindeer is just too cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Welcome to blogging!

    I have a blog also if you would like to visit:
    http://cricutinkansas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Love the paper.

    TFS
    Erin
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, I love the sweet little reindeer!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card - making me feel all christmasey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is soooo cute. I love everything the lights the reindeer, everything

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete