Thursday, September 9, 2010

Helping Jules........ please check out her blog for more details

Hi ladies,
I hope you are all having a great week so far and getting ready for the weekend! Yah!!! I appreciate all my followers and friends and scrap-sisters so much for all your sweet words, e-mails, messages and mostly for your friendships. They mean so much to me! I am doing this post to get the word out and give support to Jules. You can visit her blog at www.thejulebox.com and also her youtube channel jannaviles. Jules recently had a death in her family and the family is needing to raise money for the funeral/burial expenses because the burial company will not bury him until they have paid in full up front. The family is doing A LOT to raise money for this cause. I have decided to sell some mini albums and 100% of the proceeds will go to Jules family. Jules has a "donate" button on her blog, www.thejulebox.com and she's also selling lace and button bundles where the proceeds will go to paying for the burial. Please go to her blog and check it out. Her items are AMAZING and beautiful and she also has a video up explaining everything. Even if you can't donate financially, your thoughts and prayers mean SO much so I ask that you all stop by there and lend your support to a fellow scrap-sister okay. :) Many hugs and blessings to you all and I want to say thank you again! I know that we never know when we might have a crisis or loss in our own lives and the support of anyone and everyone is very important. I ask that you just pray super hard for her family and lend ANY support you are able to.

Have a great Friday ladies and a wonderful weekend and from the bottom of my heart I say thank you because all your friendships, messages and prayers mean all the world to me!
SUPER BIG HUGS,
Brook

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Brook for passing a lot the word and inf...it means alot!! xoxoJules:)

    ReplyDelete