Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Project.....Brother's ANGELversary

Hey ya'll hope you're all having a great long Labor Day weekend. I'm loving the long weekend b/c my kids are out of school EVERY Friday so that means we have a 4 day weekend with them. I love the kids being home. It just grounds me! It also gave me a start to my 365 project. smClaudia from youtube is having to sell her scrapbooking supplies due to the recent loss of her husband suddenly. I know many of you follow Claudia she's an amazing lady. While we all can pray for her and her family, another way you can look into supporting her is by checking out her youtube channel and if you're interested you can purchase her scrapbook items. She's making videos of lots of stuff and they go pretty quickly so if you're interested subscribe to her and each time she uploads a new video it will notify you. I recently purchased her 365 Kit and I'm super excited because I've been looking for one of these forever. Tonight, I found out they aren't making them anymore so I'm blessed that I could not only help her out, but I was able to get something I've been really really wanting for a long time now.
I'd been trying to find one as this is the 1 year anniversary (ANGELversary) of my brother going to heaven. September 3rd of last year he committed suicide and it was a devastation to my family. He was only 33 and would have been 34 September 7th. Today, in honor of his memory we (my entire family and friends spread out over the entire US) light a candle at 5:00p.m. for him. We are all going to be letting balloons go for him on what would have been his birthday in 2 days. This loss has been tragic to our family, and I believe brought us closer in the end. I thank God everyday for my family, friends, scrap-sisters, and those of you who we don't know but has supported us and supported me. I've been working very hard to get my photography and scrapbook business up and running and 50% of the proceeds go to Teen Challenge. Teen Challenge is a drug/alcohol abuse home for teens and my brother was not only seen there a few times, but was a volunteer. My mom donated all his clothing to Teen Challenge after he passed and we believe 100% in this foundation. It's saved MANY MANY children and teens lives.
 I miss you big brother, everyday is so hard but I know that I will see you again in Heaven one day and our whole family will unite and never be apart again. Give Ron, Granny Bev, and Gramps a big hug and kiss for me.


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and give your family lots of hugs and kisses.
Be Blessed!!!
Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment