Sunday, September 26, 2010

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

                                                                 GO PINK...
                                                            for October Breast Cancer Awareness Month

It's a few days early... but I wanted to get the word out and hopefully we can all remember and celebrate those who have lost the battle or are fighting the battle with breast cancer. I've been involved with some area of "fighting cancer" relays since I was very young. Relay for Life has been a part of my growing up since I was 10. Recently, I had a scare with breast cancer and thank GOD it was only a scare. I know 2 ladies currently fighting this fight. I wanted to do something to raise awareness and I hope you ladies will join me. Our October Creative Endings challenge will be "GO PINK".  If you know someone who is fighting this battle create a card or craft in their honor. Post your picture as an "entry" for our GO PINK challenge either here on my blog or on my youtube channel @ www.youtube.com/user/brooknrich and enter to win a special GO PINK PRIZE PACK. You can comment down below with a link to your blog (GO PINK submission). Submissions will last from now through October and will end on October 23rd. Let your creative juices flow and think PINK. Your entry can be anything that celebrates breast cancer so think outside the box. 
Once this challenge ends, I will post the winner on October 24th, 2010 and you will receive a SUPER AWESOME PINK PRIZE. You will LOVE this prize ladies so get out all your scrap goodies and GO PINK!


Hugs and Be Blessed ladies!
Brook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment