Monday, November 1, 2010

More cards...... and some Halloween Goodies! ENJOY!

Just an abstract wood/boy-ish thing I did. Inspired by a friend of mine on youtube. Isn't this neat? I love how the picture is "busting" through and the chain.

My family on Halloween 2010: My husband, oldest son and I went as "TOGA People". My youngest son was Ninja Turtle and my daughter was Venom from "SPIDERMAN".

"LOVE YOU" card I made for my papa!

"Wild" about you card I made for my youngest son, daughter, and oldest son. I made the lil' lion cub "girlie" for my daughter's card.

Fall Friends card
Hope you all enjoy and had a great Halloween weekend. Enjoy your week and keep scrappin'.
Hugs and God bless!!!

2 comments:

  1. That mixed media piece is great!
    Love your Halloween costumes, too. I couldn't get Fred to dress up this year.

    And such cute cards, girlie! I'm not a card-maker, and love to see what other people can do with it. I especially like the bird ribbon you used on the last card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete