Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BEAUTY wall hanging piece for Angieb43's swap on youtuve

Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to share with you my BEAUTY piece for Angieb43's wall hanging swap over on youtube and her blog @ Angie's Blog. The challange was a 6x6 chipboard piece decorated using G45 papers, the theme is "What Beauty means to us", and it had to have a photo mat on it. Beauty to me means "Vintage". Vintage is something that is cherished, never goes out of style, and can mean something different to the eye of the beholder. I hope you all enjoy and be sure to check out Angie's blog and youtube channel Angie's YOUTUBE channel.

Here's the link to my video:
Brook's BEAUTY wall hanging piece

Have a great and very blessed week my friends!
HUGS!!
Brook

1 comment:

  1. hey girl, i really want to talk to you about a videos that i see on youtube, so please answer me. send me an email, add on facebook, orkut, msn, skype, anything. is it so important for me. my email is morgado.wsl@hotmail.com.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete