Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stampin' Up (Guess who)

Alright ladies, guess who decided to join the Stampin' Up team.... I'll give you 2 guesses... ha ha. ME  ME ME!!! I'm actually getting it all together tonight, and thanks to Mrs. Juanita for being so patient and spending HOURS tonight on the phone with me she'll be my sweet up line. I'm so excited!!!
So- if you're in the market for a demonstrator or someone to purchase from, give me a call or e-mail me.
I'll give you my website info as soon as I get it.

Love ya'll and huge hugs and many blessings,
Brook

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl.. I'm so glad you joined my team!! I think we are going to have lots of fun!! Love your youtubes.. Great job:) Can't wait to see what you do with all your Stampin'UP! stuff:) God bless:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Brooks, now you'll have access to all those great stamps. I love stamps. Thank you for the beautiful comment you left on my YT. You touched my heart and made me choke up. You are so sweet. Looking foward to getting to know you, say hi to your "still little" blessing of a child.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete